Somee Int. is committed to do everything we can to maintain our customer's privacy.*
- Somee Int. signup forms and control panel uses industry-standard Secure Sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt personal information.
- Access to customer account information is password protected.
- Registration information - When you sign up for Somee Int., we ask for your personal information so that we can provide you with the service. The information we require to register for the service includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. In case when user will need to pay for our services we may also collect: credit or debit card number, card expiration date and card verification number (CVN). In some cases, we may also ask you to send us additional information or to answer additional questions to help verify your information. The information we collect is stored in association with your Account.
- Information obtained from third parties - In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. For example, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit or debit card information and address match the information that you provided to us.
- We provide a Logout button in the control panel which will terminate the session, so that no future users on the same computer can access the control panel.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to companies or individuals outside of Somee Int., except in the limited circumstances described below. In addition, we will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Somee Int. in the following circumstances:
- As necessary to process your transaction and maintain your account. As with any credit card payment, if you process a credit card transaction through the service, we need to share some information (for example, your name and credit card number) with the banks and other entities in the financial system that process credit card transactions. Some sellers require that their buyers provide a telephone number in order to process a transaction. In those cases, we will share your telephone number with the merchant, and you will be notified of that sharing before you complete your transaction.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Somee Int., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If you are using a credit card issued by the merchant you are making a purchase from (a "private label credit card"), that merchant will receive your entire credit card number in association with your purchase.
- We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable information with third parties. For example, we may disclose that a certain percentage of our users have a billing address in a particular geographic area, or that a certain percentage of users use a particular type of credit or debit card. However, if we do share this aggregated information, we do not include personally identifiable information without your explicit opt-in consent or in the limited circumstances described above.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical and technical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. For example, your credit card number will always be stored in an encrypted form (except when you provide it to us in a communication outside of our web page interface).
The security of your account also depends on keeping your account password confidential, and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
Cookies and Website Traffic Statistics
- Somee Int. may use website traffic statistics to analyze how visitors use our website and control panel.
- Somee Int. may accept third party advertisement or may refer customers to third party services on our website, control panel, newsletters, or email. Third party services and advertisers may set cookies. Use of their cookie is subject to the third party's privacy policies.
Changes to this policy