Upgrading from free to paid MS SQL hosting
1. Purchase the MS SQL package or hosting package with included MS SQL plan.
2. Backup the old database using our control panel.
3. If you want to use the same name for the new database you need to delete the old database without deleting backup location.
4. Create the new database choosing non Express version of MS SQL. Express versions are shared with the free hosting and are less stable
5. Restore the database from backup.
The database will be available instantly after the restore, but due to DNS replication delay you may experience 1 hour downtime.
If you need to access it right away you may use the IP address.