How to deploy Web project from Visual Studio
1. Load your application into Visual Studio
2. On the main menu click “Build” than “Publish”
3. Click on the “…” button next to a “Target location” address bar.
4. In the new popup window select “FTP Site.
5. For the server type in your website address, for directory type in the root folder of your website (Ex: Server: ftp://mysite.somee.com, Directory: www.mysite.somee.com).
6. Uncheck “Anonymous Login” and type in your username and password.
7. Click “Open” and then “Publish” button
In order to get the FTP address: login at Doka control panel and click on your website link in the user menu. The root folder is a last part of “Website local path” property